Sunday, May 24, 2020

Bike Blog Love - 8th Edition

Every year I seek out new bicycle blogs to follow. Here's my annual ode to a new (or at least new to me) batch of two-wheeled bloggers. Spread the link love!

HandsOnBike
I discovered this blog while researching possible upgrades and pannier solutions to my Dahon, Boardwalk, but have since followed his thorough evaluation of other projects. Check out how much work he put into his Boardwalk.

Super Biker Woman's Bike Touring
Colleen lives in the Pacific Northwest and loves to bike tour alone or with friends. I admire that she sets out with a general route idea and let's the days evolve from there.

My Life on Two Wheels
Heike travels the world and is an amazing photographer. She writes from the heart.

Adventure Cycling Blog
Some thought provoking material and good advice for those new to bike travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.