Thursday, September 11, 2014

Seeking Relief

Early September provided some very hot summer-like weather. I drank 20 oz. of water each way while pedaling to the office, took a shower, and sat, fan-side all day. It was with relief that returning home one particualr day, the sky was filled with gorgeous clouds. Hallelujah, shade! I am a cloud person, always observing the sky for changes, birds, and any sign of heat relief, so this simple swirling mass overhead signaled a weather front.

Recently, Canadian geese are flocking southward and solitary monarch butterflies float by on their annual journey. Cool, breezy fall like weather is upon us. It's my favorite time of year. With friends and blog acquaintances on or out to embark on European vacations, I'm yearning for a bike overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.