Sunday, June 23, 2024

Flower Power Po Campo Handlebar Bag

Po Campo Domino handlebar bag is a welcome addition.

Needing more storage space and easier connection/removal than the cool refit of a purple bag I had previously tried on my mountain bike, the Po Campo Domino style now fits that role. The exterior pocket fits my phone; main zippered compartment is voluminous and easily accessed; and it fits snuggly with two hook and loop straps and a cinched cord lock/paracord around the fork.  The bag is just large enough to provide more space for necessities, yet allows visibility to see the trail ahead. It's a welcome addition to stem bag and small frame wedge for longer excursions. Now I have room for lock, snacks, first aid kit, wallet, phone, extra water, and a jacket. While some riders wear fanny packs, a handlebar bag is a better arrangement for me. The floral pattern makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.