Monday, November 14, 2022

Coffeeneuring 2022 - Sixth Cup on the Winooski River Bank

 

Ten years of Coffeeneuring, but first time in a T-shirt! Crazy Vermont November weather.

My Stanley Thermos coffee press makes a good strong brew.

A favorite spot where the single track trail edges close to the river.




Loop Rides

I set out on another unseasonably warm afternoon, purposely riding a figure 8 course for a refreshing take on my Loop Rides theme. Considering I'd broken my toe the previous day, I was happy that I could ride at all! Unfortunately, last year at this time I'd broken a big toe (what's up with that?) so with that experience, and spinning easy miles, I presumed I could still ride. I couldn't miss another glorious weekend.

The Place: Ethan Allen Homestead, Winooski Riverbank (different location from #1)
Date: Saturday, November 5
Drink: Coffee in Stanley Thermos Press
Observation: Happy to be able to ride with an injury.
Total Miles: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.