Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Coffeeneuring 2022 - Fifth Cup at Scout

A cuppa at Scout's outdoor tables.

Attending Burlington's Halloween Bike Ride with a friend and her dog.


There's still lingering colorful trees.


Loop Rides

I rode downtown to meet up with Adele and 100+ others to be part of the Halloween Bike Ride. With a warming trend that doesn't seem to quit, it was great to see lots of families in attendance. 

I avoid coffee shops these days, so the cappuccino at Scout was a special treat. The indoor seating is delightful and patrons were safely spaced amongst tables, but my new bike lacks a kick stand at the moment, and I was happy to sit at the picnic table. 

My roundtrip route resembles a spatula!

The Place: Scout
Date: Sunday, October 30
Drink: Cappuccino
Observation: Third weekend in a row of warm weather!
Total Miles: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.