Monday, October 31, 2022

Coffeeneuring 2022 - Third Cup at Leddy Park Beach

Beach weather in October? You betcha!


Sometimes it's nice to bring a favorite mug.


Loop Rides

I can't believe this streak of mild weather two weeks in a row! I pedaled beneath a gorgeous canopy to Leddy Beach. I left the stove behind, due to windy weather. No problem! I brought a thermos of tea, a sandwich and an apple, relaxed in the warm sand, and watched kite boarder's riding waves. Afterward, I did an errand while looping homeward.

The Place: Leddy Park Beach
Date: Sunday, October 22
Drink: Tazo Passion Tea
Observation: Blustery, nice to sit on the warm sand.
Total Miles: 9

1 comment:

  1. It is good to get a sunny and warm ride at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.