Sunday, October 25, 2015

Light and Leaves

Unfortunately, I'm chronically late leaving my house each morning, but manage to pedal fast
to make up time. If I get to a certain traffic light by 7:45, I reward myself with bike path
number two - through Farrell Park. Better that than riding on a sidewalk next to stop and go traffic!
My inner foliage meter hit maximum overload last Friday. Early morning light, coupled with peak foliage has left me rather dumbstruck, so before I ride over my favorite bridge (it clatters when I cross, alerting anyone within the vicinity that a cyclist is on the way) I pulled over to photograph the beautiful color. 

And conversely, in the same park, the evening light casts a golden glow, contrasting against the dark tree trunks. I'm loving this commute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.