Friday, December 22, 2023

Gratitude

As we roll into the holiday season, I can't do what I do without the support of those around me. To my gracious, loving, helpful, and supportive husband, thank you for all you do to keep our lives in balance, for having coffee ready every morning to prop my eyelids open and get out the door to help support my mom in her home. I'm thankful for both sons, the eldest flying home for a weekend to celebrate his dad's birthday, the younger for his patience and bicycle knowhow, for upgrading my fleet, not laughing when I ask stupid questions, for slowing down when we ride together. For the beauty around our home, river view, two bike paths, wildlife, spotting deer on night rides, eagles and herons, turtles butting against our home that we gently guide on a different path, and the colorful diversion that I'm finding within myself, exploring painting again. The role that the bicycle plays in my happiness is another constant, a steadfast companion that keeps me on even ground - to you I'm eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.