Thursday, November 2, 2023

How to Stay Motivated in Late Autumn


As late Autumns chill sets in and sunset is less than an hour away, I'm finding it difficult to bundle up and get outside for a bike ride. It's a difficult time of year for transitions, and the looming time change makes it harder. Working from home I find it necessary though to do something to define the space  between home life and work life. Thankfully, the Coffeeneuring Challenge will help some. I also plan to photograph sunsets, and/or head out for errands - buying groceries, even, can be a goal. 

How do you stay motivated for chilly rides?

1 comment:

  1. It is pedal or get fat as I love eating so it has to be pedal on any day which is above freezing and not raining if I don't have other things to do.

    ReplyDelete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.