Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Coffeeneuring 2022 - Second Cup at the Colchester Overlook

Almost peak foliage!

Our mountain bikes: left, my son's, his girlfriend's, and mine in fall colors.

A favorite local overlook, accessed by foot or mountain bike.

Loop Rides

This is my favorite time of year, so I get out as often as possible. We've had two weekends with unusually high temperatures, 60s+, so I've enjoyed the stove routine! Riding with family also, makes these outings special. We played around on the dirt trails, brewed tea, then I parted ways and rode more trails until returning home. As mentioned before, because of this local "playground" I bought a mountain bike in 2020.

While I initially thought challenging myself on unique loop rides was lame, I've since realized it suits me this year - as long as weekend weather is agreeable. On weeknights when it's dark, I stick to riding out and back on a rail trail. I'm looking forward to pedaling a wider radius from home.

The Place: Colchester Point Overlook
Date: Sunday, October 16
Drink: Ginger Tea
Observation: It's nice to ride with others who are tolerant of coffeeneuring
Total Miles: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.