Monday, October 12, 2020

Coffeeneuring 2020 - First Cup at a Colchester Overlook

I return to this spot periodically to monitor the changing foliage.

I love his smile.


Focusing on Gratitude

This is my eighth year of the Coffeeneuring Challenge! It seems appropriate - especially in 2020 -  to dedicate this year's miles to all the important things in my life. For all the angst/weirdness/personal challenges, I'm still thankful for so much.

For the inaugural sip, our youngest son and I rode out to nearby wooded trails and climbed to a favorite lookout. The foliage is progressing! As a high school graduate this year without future plans, he's had his share of setbacks, including thwarted vacation plans to attend bike mechanics school in Colorado. I'm delighted that we're sharing special time exploring the area's mountain bike trails.

The Place: Colchester Overlook
Date: Saturday, October 10
Drink: Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea
Observation: Wooded trails are close to home and a perfect spot to avoid crowds.
Total Miles: 5

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious of your coffee spot. Handsome young man. I had 2 Grandsons graduate this year. One went into the Navy and the other has no plan.

    ReplyDelete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.