Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stunning Autumn Colors Equals a Stunning Commute

I see this guy most mornings, pushing a shopping cart.
One of the perks of living in New England: stunning bike commutes in October!

I am fortunate to ride on a bike path for most of my five mile ride to the office.

Lately, I tack on additional miles to ensure I meet my Burlington Streets Challenge goal. Gotta keep at it before the snow flies!

And today, as I pedaled through a neighborhood beneath a spitting shower, a rainbow appears in the heavens. Bike commutes don't get any better than this.

2 comments:

  1. Very very nice. I visited the King today, he's not quite ready for his fall portrait just yet. There are possible SNOW SQUALLS in the forecast for tonight where I am. Urg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I got caught in a hail squall today. I ducked for cover!

      Delete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.