Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Coffeeneuring 2015 - Third Cup at North Beach

Once North Beach has been closed to vehicles, it becomes a perfect, quiet place for anyone willing to get there by foot power. It was a blustery morning, so I chose my location wisely: picnic table beach-side but near a granddaddy tree, which provided shelter to operate the camping stove.

It's just me, the wind, and the waves with a fresh cup of joe.

A large tree provides shelter for my little stove.

It's hard to top last year's Coffeeneuring at North Beach, but nonetheless the view, the burgeoning foliage, and beautiful sandy beach draw me back year after year.

The Place: North Beach
Date: Sunday, October 11
Drink: Dunkin Donuts coffee with milk 
Observation, Bike Friendliness: Sandy beaches are still appealing in the off season. No need to lock the bike!
Total Miles: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.