Saturday, November 17, 2012

3,000 (S)miles

It's been a smile per mile this year. Commuting, the Lake Sojourn, Anniversary Overnight, and then celebrating my birthday in Switzerland and France have all contributed to easily making my goal. It doesn't end here though. I'll be pedaling until the snow falls and possibly even beyond.

After receiving good news from my doctor, I unlocked my bike and pedaled the long way home. Then later, the sunshine felt so good that I spun a few more miles to top 3,000 and meet my youngest son at school. 35F or not, it felt good to be on my bike.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making your goal.....Pleased to hear the news from your Doctor was good...

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on reaching and surpassing the 3000-mile mark. Sounds (and reads) like you've had some good times on the bike this year!

    ReplyDelete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.