Monday, February 14, 2011

Chickens on a Bike

I am currently nursing a badly pulled thigh muscle. I want to say it was because of bicycling, but alas, I slipped on snow the morning after a big storm. But, on the bright side, at least I skied my heart out the weekend before. The injury left me barely able to walk so I am trying to be a good patient and let the leg heal.

I am sharing one of my very favorite pictures from a bicycle adventure my husband and I took many years ago. We were exploring the streets of Kathmandu on foot when this bicycle with its live cargo caught our attention. With feet tied to the handlebars, the chickens squawked and bobbed their heads. Fresh Chicken Biryani anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.