Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the Season


Comfy Woolrich shirt,
L.L. Bean skort,
thick Under Armour
tights (my favorite).
Oh, the weather outside is frightful...okay, enough of that! I headed out this morning dressed in my woodchuck woolies and rode with my son to his school. Afterwards, fueled by Blue Mountain coffee, I pedaled along the waterfront amidst snow flurries to do some Christmas shopping.

I passed by a Nail boutique and adored their holiday display of child-size deer and snowmen. When the proprietor saw me photographing, she waved at me to come inside, but I chuckled and made some excuse about moving on.

Church Street had it's normal buzz of activity and loiterers, even at 8:30 a.m. as Christmas carols rang from speakers and holiday lights twinkled in the morning greyness.

I love how one parking spot was replaced with a "blue bus" for bikers.

Display outside of a nail boutique.

Church Street pedestrian mall.

The "blue bus" bike rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.