Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bicycle Benefits

Bicycle Benefits came to Burlington about 7-8 years ago. It's a national program designed to reward cyclists and businesses, providing discounts on everything from groceries to bicycle accessories. I often use my sticker at the coffee shop, a market, and on a recent tire purchase at a bike store. I've received between 5-10%. I was fortunate to have acquired the decal free, but even at 5.00 it is still a bargain. The decal is good for as long as it resides on your helmet. The edges of the sticker on my helmet began to peel so I re-taped mine back on.

See if Bicycle Benefits is located in your area.
logo credit: bicyclebenefits.org

1 comment:

  1. We have this in Salt Lake City. It has been really nice for me and my wallet!

    ReplyDelete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.